Jobs Position: AGM-HR, Admin & Compliance.
Al-Faruque Bags Ltd
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitor, Supervise & Control overall HR, Admin & Compliance.
- Planning, developing, updating and implementing different policies and procedures pertaining to the strategies of HR, Admin and Compliance.
- Properly communicate with compliance auditors, fire & civil defense department, labor office, labor court, police station, local influences.
- Monitoring & supervise the various issues like Security system, Transport maintenance, Canteen maintenance etc.
- To prepare Man power Budget, Setup, Recruiting, Interviewing, Selection of Man power, Appointment, Training, Placement, Disciplining, Appraisal, Increment, Promotion, Feedback/evaluation etc.
- To supervise Attendance, Salary & Wages Administration, Attending Admin/HR meeting and preparation of regulations and follow up.
- Coordination & manage with concern person of existing production units in ensure require administrative and logistic support
- General Administration and Co-ordination with other departments.
- Candidate should be able to handling Compliance related matters with concerned offices.
- Monitoring & Supervise all workers according to labor act.
- Monitor & implement compliance as per local law and different buyer code of conducts & also Accord & Alliance.
- Preparing the different complying with the COCs of the different buyer with view to face different compliance audits i.e. social, technical & QMS etc.
- To initiate any other task assigned by Top management.
- Retired Army Officer with Masters/ MBA (Major in HRM)
- Educational Qualification may be relaxed for Experienced & Competent candidate.
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Plastic/ Polymer Industry, Textile, Garments
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 35 to 50 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Strong leadership and team management skill.
- Must have strong strategic thinking and operational acting capability with a demonstrated ability to develop strategies to achieve key business goals.
- Demonstrated experience of improvement in plant utilization and staff efficiency.
- Believer in people skill enhancement on a continuous basis.
- Must be good in developing and executing new systems and process.
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think you have the required qualification & aptitude, please apply with a recent passport size photograph, contact number to the following email:
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Sep 30, 2016
Al-Faruque Bags Ltd.
Address : Head Office & Factory: Santahar Road, Shekor, Narhatto, Kahalo, Bogra-5800.
Business : Flexible Packaging, FIBC & PP Woven Bag Manufacturer